Get a Trained Real Estate Virtual Assistant in a Few Clicks.
Across all of Matt Larson's companies (Founder of RealEstateMatt.com and Rapid Assistants), Virtual assistants are a crucial part of the team. Reliable, steady work ethics, attractive pay scales and the ability to work from home make VA's the perfect addition to your real estate team. 10X your companies productivity without training a new employee on your own.
This is how you can BUY back your VALUABLE time! ⏳
Your VA will spend a week learning on our systems, with our processes.
DISC + English Tested
We provide you with a DISC Personality, English, and Five Other Reports on Every Candidate.
Wages range from $5 - $8 per hour, but average at $6 per hour.
Our team filters down to the best VA after a tedious interview process.
☝🏻Step One: Choose Your Trained VA Type
We Offer 2 Types of Trained Virtual Assistants.
We start with a Handpicked VA, then you decide to train your VA on Marketing or Cold Calling.
THIS IS HOW YOU CAN BUY BACK 40 HOURS OF YOUR TIME PER WEEK, PER VA!
What tasks you decide to start delegating first will depend on where you are at in building your company and what will help you focus on your unique ability, what you like doing, and what makes you the most money.
We like to ask business owners to start by listing out the 3 top things you (or your team) don’t like doing. These may be tasks that are repetitive and time-consuming, such as sending marketing campaigns or cold calling real estate leads.
Then once you have these 3 things written down, all you need to do is choose the VA type that best fits what you want to delegate. We train your VA on Marketing or Cold Calling over an average of one to two week period and then hand them off to you.
Click our VA Types Below to Learn More about Each:
☎️ Real Estate Cold Calling VA $1,750 and an Ongoing VA Salary of $6/hr (Click for Full Details)
📬 Real Estate Marketing VA $1,750 and an Ongoing VA Salary of $6/hr (Click for Full Details)
✌🏻Step Two: Select Your VA's Marketing Allowance
To maximize the effectiveness of your VA, we need you to choose a marketing allowance for them to stick to each month.
Each month, your VA will run marketing based on the Marketing Allowance that you choose. This allowance is not paid to us, but we ask that you have it available on a credit card for your VA to use directly.
Note: Any Required or Optional Subscriptions from Step One above can be deducted from the total Marketing Allowance. However, we recommend NOT deducting your VA's Hourly Wage from the allowance as we do not figure this into the marketing costs we provide.
Marketing VA Budget
Working 9,000 List Prospects per Month with Mass Texting
Marketing VA Budget
Working 14,000 List Prospects per Month with Mass Texting and Ringless Voicemail
Marketing VA Budget
Working 14,000 List Prospects per Month with Mass Texting, Ringless Voicemail, and Direct Mail
🙌🏻Step Three: Purchase Your VA
- Hiring - Startup Fee of $1,750. This is the startup cost for us to screen and find a vetted VA, and then train them on either cold calling or marketing over a two-week period to bring them up to speed on our real estate systems and strategies. Once they are trained, we hand them off to you, ready to work!
- Weekly Wages - Once your new VA is trained, they are your sole employee, but must be paid through our secure invoicing portal. We will have previously agreed on their hourly rate (Avg. $6/hr), and you will be sent a weekly invoice for their time. You will take the amount owed, and pay it through the portal.
- Daily Reporting - If you purchased a Marketing or Cold Calling VA, they are trained and required to submit you daily KPI reports. These reports are how you and Rapid Assistants will gauge your VA's success!
Anna Capistrano (VA)
I have been with Rapid Assistants for a month now, and I feel I'm growing with the company every single day. Our capability is not measured by what we can't do. Rapid Assistants provides continuous training, encourages improvement and we have an amazing support team!
With Rapid Assistants, you are never alone! They truly care about their clients and employees.
Ravi Cheema (Client)
I never thought getting a VA could be that simple and hassle-free of a process. I have hired VA’s in the past directly or through Upwork and some other providers and it’s always been a challenge to get the right fit. But this time all I was asked was "How many hours do you want your VA to work and which marketing plan do you want to stick to" and in a week, I get a trained VA on those specific tasks. Any questions I had got answered right away. Next thing, I requested to double the time and add some more tasks and now I have a trained VA getting me leads and doing all the tasks in a WEEK’S TIME. I am blown away by the efficiency and simplicity of the process.
Victor Cuevas (VA)
I'm barely new to the company, and right from my interview, I knew that Rapid Assistants is going to impact my learning experience for good. It has offered me the growth opportunity by recognizing the best of my abilities as a VA. I feel glad to work in such a challenging and positive work environment. The training and development never stop to keep your passion alive, but will also help you further your career. Shoutout to my Trainer: Hazel, thank you so much for the support and patience. I'll keep on progressing as I learn more from you guys.
What Qualifies Us to Train Your VA:
Thousands of Real Estate Transactions Completed, with VA's involved in every one.
Our real estate company buys and sells 20-30 houses a month and has for over a decade. Our company has purchased over 85 million dollars worth of real estate in the last 3 years alone.
A Pre-Built Training Library
In addition to providing real estate investors with Fully Trained Virtual Assistants, we also sell real estate education to the masses. We have created some of the best education available today, and your VA will have access to the entire library to learn as they go.
We Employ 10 VA's on Our Staff
We know Virtual Assistants. With 10 VA's on staff and more being added monthly, we have been slowly restructuring our real estate business to run every position with a Virtual Assistant. (Except for "Boots-On the Ground" Positions)
- Hiring - Startup Fee of $1,750. This is the startup cost for us to screen and find a vetted VA, and then train them on either cold calling or marketing over a two-week period to bring them up to speed on our real estate systems and strategies.
- Weekly Wages - Once your new VA is trained, they are your sole employee, but must be paid through our secure invoicing portal. We will have previously agreed on their hourly rate (Avg. $6/hr), and you will be sent a weekly invoice for their time. You will take the amount owed, and pay it through the portal
- Daily Reporting - If you purchased a Marketing or Cold Calling VA, they are trained and required to submit you daily KPI reports. These reports are how you and Rapid Assistants will gauge your VA's success!.